Weigh price labeling system GLM-Emaxx 40
Exact weighing, accurate labeling – and saving a great deal of time. The GLM-Emaxx is a fully automatic labeling device of space-saving design which has mainly proved successful as entry level class.
Another highlight is the high quality, easy-to-clean frame of the GLM-Emaxx.
Area of Use
- Entry-level class for small throughput for up to 50 packages per minute
- can be used with manual feed, but can also be integrated into existing automatic production lines for fully automatic price labeling
- For variable weight price and product labeling in retail, trade and small industrial plants
- Output up to 50 packages/minute
- Thermal direct and thermal transfer print
- Printing of UNICODE fonts
- 2 GB memory on board for article and layout data
- Program updates, line backups, backups and service printouts are possible via the external USB port
- The internal USB port can be used for logging of process data, e.g. for statistical evaluations
- Printing and processing of any one and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
- Easy label roll change
- Servicing of printer unit without tools (e.g. replacing thermal printhead, pressure roller)
- Scanner connection
- Remote service
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Industry 4.0: Intelligent solutions for more success
Our innovative products support you in designing your company of tomorrow.
The GLM-Emaxx 40 comes with a top labeler with air-jet or piston applicator as well as with an operating panel having a 7" color display.
Another highlight is the high quality, easy-to-clean frame of the GLM-Emaxx. Furthermore there are many accessories. The standard scope of delivery includes three belts, divided or closed, which can be replaced w/o tools. This reduces costs and increases the print quality.
The new PC-based hardware provides more memory space and fast label data processing. Additional data for the LMIV, for example, is printed w/o performance loss.
- Rotation and alignment station for products of up to 6 kg
- Alignment rails for infeed / indexing conveyor
- Package ejector
- 12" LCD display with touch screen function
- Print width 104 mm
- Thermal transfer printing
|Weighing ranges|| 6 kg|
| Verification scale interval 2 g (optionally 1 g), min. FPV 500/150 g|
Verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. FPV 150 g
Verification scale interval 2 g, min. FPV 500 g
| Weighing belt dimensions|
(W x L)
| 300 mm x 300 mm|
300 mm x 400 mm
| for 3/6 kg, 6 kg, 12 kg scales|
for 3/6 kg, 6 kg, 12 kg scales
|Printing technology|| Printing process|
| Thermal direct (optionally thermal transfer)|
8 dot/mm (optionally 12 dot/mm)
80 mm (optionally 104 mm)
max. 250 mm/s
|Labeling technology||Air-jet applicator||Compressed air supply 6 bar|
|Labeler setting|| Height adjustment|
|Labeler|| Label size|
Thermal transfer ribbon
| Min. W 30 mm x H 30 mm|
max. W 100mm x H 100 mm, depending on the applicator type; further dimensions as special versions possible
Outer diameter 300 mm, core diameter 76 mm (optional 40 mm)
Core diameter 25,4 mm
Outer diameter 81 mm
|Package size|| min. W 40 mm x L 40 mm x H > 1 mm |
max. W 300 mm L x 400 mm H x 250 mm
| Depending on weighing belt dimensions|
for GLM-Emaxx 40 with weighing belt 400 mm
|Labeling capacity||max. 50 ppm||Depending on device version, package weight, package type and label size|
|Barcode versions||all common barcode versions||EAN/UPC 8, EAN/UPC 13, EAN/UPC 128, Code 2/5 int., Code 39, Code 128, GS1- 128, PDF 417, PDF 417 with AI, GS1 DataBar Omni, GS1 DataBar, Data Matrix, QR code|
|Supply voltage||230V/ 50Hz||1*phase|
|Operating temperature||0°C to +40°C||Standby to -10°C|
|Protection type|| IP20|
Scale, transport, control cabinet
|Memory||2 GB||Compact Flash card|
|Operating panel||Keyboard with 7" color display||Optional 12" LCD display with touch screen function|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.