Weigh price labeling kit GLM-Emaxx automac
Semi-automatic weigh price labeler in combination with wrappers possible
In the GLM-Emaxx automac, label rolls with a diameter of up to 300 mm can be processed. Thus retrofitting time is reduced - especially with large labels. The GLM-Emaxx automac is network compatible. Settings and maintenance of the printer unit can be made without need of any tools - reducing costs and increasing print quality. The new PC-based hardware provides more memory space and fast label data processing.
Area of Use
Packaging food, like meat, cold meats, cheese and vegetables, at supermarkets and labeling with a variable weight.
- Weight-related product labeling in preparation rooms
- Operating terminal GT-7C with 7" color display, optionally GT-12E or GT-12C with 12" color touchscreen
- Printing of UNICODE fonts
- 2 GB memory on board for article and layout data
- Program updates, line backups, backup and service printouts are possible with the external USB port on the back of the device.
- The internal USB port can be used for logging of process data, e.g. for statistical evaluations. Thermal direct or thermal transfer printing, printing and processing of any one and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Operating terminal with 7" color display
The operating terminal GT-7C with color display can be operated ergonomically and thus reduces operating errors. Furthermore, an operating terminal with color touch screen is optionally available.
By means of an USB port it is easy to run data backups and to buffer statistical data.
- Thermal transfer device: Printing is done via thermal transfer ribbon.
- Compressor: For type Elixa Plus / ZX
| Weighing range|
| 6 kg / 2 g; minimum load 40 g / verification scale intervals 3,000|
6/15 kg // 2/5 g; minimum load 40 g / verification scale intervals 2 x 3,000
|Printing technology|| Printing method: Thermal direct (optionally thermal transfer)|
Resolution: 8 dot/mm (optionally 12 dot/mm)
Print width: 80 mm (optionally 104)
Print speed: max. 200 mm/s
Label output: 120 mm
|printer|| Label size: min. 30 mm (W) x 30 mm (L); max. 100 mm (W) x 100 mm (L)|
Label roll: Core 40 mm opt. 76 mm, outside max. 300 mm
Thermal transfer ribbon: Core diameter 25.4 mm; outside diameter 81 mm
|Barcode versions|| All standard barcodes: |
EAN/UPC 8, EAN/UPC 13, EAN/UPC 128, Code 2/5 int.
Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, PDF 417, PDF 417 with AI,
GS1 DataBar Omni, GS1 DataBar, Data Matrix, QR code
|Mains voltage||230 V / 50-60 Hz, 110 V / 60 Hz|
|Operating temperature||0 °C to 40 °C; stand-by up to -10 °C|
|Humidity||20 - 90%, non-condensing|
|Memory||2 GB; CompactFlash card|
|Operating unit|| Operation via keyboard, 7" color display|
Optionally GT-12E or GT-12C LCD display 12" with touch screen function
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.