GLM-Ievo with CleanCut applicator
GLM-Ievo CleanCut is the labeling system for a visually attractive presentation of your products even for a large quantity of information.
Produce less waste. CleanCut® Linerless labels work w/o liner. Fewer roll changes: Since CleanCut® Linerless rolls have no liner they can hold 90 % more labels. This helps increase your production.
Ensure the best possible labeling result. Our intelligent weighing and labeling technology is matched to the properties of Bizerba CleanCut® Linerless labels. You benefit from a perfect interaction.
Design a CleanCut® Linerless Solution according to your specific needs. GLM-Ievo CleanCut is available in different versions to match your products. Choose from a top, C-Wrap or CleanCut applicator. Common to all variants: The modular design which allows you to easily integrate the system in your production and to expand it as needed.
Area of Use
- Suitable for all Food and Non- Food Applications
- Sausage and meat products
- Fish and Seafood
- Convenience Foods
- Ready to Eat and Ready to Cook
- Baked Goods
- High productivity up to 120 ppm–Precise labeling for an appealing product presentation
CleanCut® Linerless Solution
- Weighing and labeling technology + CleanCut® Linerless labels + software + global service from a single source
- Reduced downtime and TCO via remote support
- Easy-to-replace wear and tear parts: Belts, printhead
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Easy and safe handling
- Minimal setup times for an article change: Automatic setting to package size, label position and print area
- Correct label for the activated article via Plug-In®-Label function
Yet another highlight for you: Fewer roll changes for more performance.
- Vision inspection system LabelSecure T basic
- Automatic setting in case of a PLU change
- Rejection systems
- 3/6 kg (verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. prepack regulations (FPV) 150 g)
- 6 kg (verification scale interval 2 g (optionally 1 g), min. prepack regulations (FPV) 500 g (150 g)
- 10 kg (verification scale interval 2 g, min. prepack regulations (FPV) 150 g)
- 6/10 kg (verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. prepack regulations (FPV) 150 g)
- CleanCut applicator
- 1 additional top or bottom labeler is optionally possible
- up to 120 packages a minute
- min. 125 mm x 160 mm x > 10 mm (MAP)
- min. 110 mm x 160 mm x > 10 mm (Skin)
- max. 275 mm x 650 mm x 120 mm
Dimensions in W x L x H
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.