Precisa precision and laboratory scales
In industrial quality with high precision and user-friendly
Many integrated weighing applications and interfaces for versatile accessories make these scales a professional partner in laboratories and the industry. The high-contrast display ensures perfect legibility in any environment.
All mentioned Precisa scales can be connected to the Bizerba terminals of types ST and iS50. This allows numerous application options.
Area of Use
- Metal, electrical, pharmaceutical or chemical industry
- Based on model and version, easy reference weight establishment up to complex statistics
- Aluminum die-cast housing
- blueLINE very high-contrast, blue vacuum fluorescent display
- Optionally available with built-in, fully-automatic self-calibration, programmable within 24 hour cycle or in the event of a temperature change (SCS)
- Integrated time and date display
- Configurable print record
- USB device (LS series only) and RS232/V24 bi-directional interfaces as a standard
- Electronic anti-theft code
- Unit switchover
- Integrated weighing programs (depending on version) such as piece count, percentage weighing, animal weighing, determination of density, net total weighing, formulation, statistics weighing, surface weighing
- Optional IP65 protection against dust and splash water (not available for all models)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
IP65 protection against dust and splash water (not available for all models).
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.