Load receptor iL Special 4000D/MP
Floor scale with drive-on/off ramps in extra flat design
Area of Use
- Multi point load receptor designed as dual interval scale for goods receiving, warehousing and shipping; depending on the version suitable for load capacities of up to 3000 kg.
- in combination with Bizerba weighing terminals it can be used for counting, dosing, formulation, checking and commissioning
- suitable for use in potentially explosive zones 1/21 and 2/22
- Overall height of weighing platform only 43 mm
- low-maintenance and wear-resistant operation
- high long-term accuracy
- 4 strain gauge load cells, hermetically sealed and corrosion-resistant
- good shock- and vibration absorption and self-centering
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The load receptor is approved with load cells in EEx ib-design also for the Ex-area in zone 1.
|Metrologically approved weighing range in kg||Interval||Scale interval|
|1500/3000||2 x 3000d||0.5/1.0|
|Standard loads acc. to DIN 1925|
|Load cell nominal load||220 kg||550 kg||1100|
|Design load 1||750 kg||1800 kg||3600 kg|
|Design load 2||600 kg||1400 kg||2800 kg|
|Design load 3||400 kg||950 kg||2000 kg|
|Axle load||300 kg||800 kg||1500 kg|
|Wheel load||150 kg||400 kg||750 kg|
|Platform dimensions (W x D)||1250 mm x 1500 mm|
|Weighing platform height||43 mm|
|Measuring transducer for connection of Bizerba weighing terminal||4 strain gauge load cells|
|Ambient temperature|| Operation: -10°C to +40°C|
Storage: -50 ℃ to +85 ℃
|Speed of temperature changes||max. 5 °C|
|Stabilization time|| approx. 2 - 3 s|
|Protection type according to DIN / VDE 0470||Load cells IP 67, junction box IP 65|
|Approx. net weight w/o ramps||1 ramp (kg)||2 ramps (kg)|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.