Industrial software BRAIN2 OEE
Recording, calculation and evaluation of key metrics in the production
Area of Use
- Collection of important data records from the Bizerba weigh price labelers and checkweighers in the line
- Reporting of OEE metrics
- Maximum transparency: The calculation of the four OEE values reveals among other things hidden capacities and allows a perfect approach to optimization.
- Key metrics of downtimes such as set-up and cleaning times can be evaluated in tabular form. They are the basis for minimizing or optimizing downtimes.
- Efficient production overview: It provides a tabular evaluation of all OEE lines and therefore key metrics for optimization methods.
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Reporting of different metrics
No more elaborate, manual recording and creation of OEE reports since application-dependent reports can be generated and provided in different formats with BRAIN2.
BRAIN2 can generate the following reports with the BRAIN2 OEE application:
- OEE overview: Presentation of the 4 OEE values and number of packages
- Quality/performance (item): Overall performance overview per article and line
- Downtimes lines: Tabular presentation of line downtimes
- Daily overview articles: Article overview per day and line
|Computer and processor|| Multi-core processor with 2 GHz |
(Intel i5, i7, i9 or Xeon CPU or compatible AMD CPUs recommended).
Ethernet, recommended 1000 Mbit
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|RAM||RAM with at least 12 GB, recommended 20 GB (if you use a terminal server where clients, server and database run on one hardware, we recommend 32 GB RAM)|
|Hard disk||Free hard disk capacity approx. 2 GB|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Dutch, Portuguese, simplified Chinese, Greek|
| Supported |
as well as Express versions of these editions*
* Restrictions in Express version. (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 4 GB up to 10 GB) For smaller installations it is possible to install BRAIN2 and SQL Express Server on the client.
|Further Information||Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software.|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.