Metal detector VARICONcompact
The robust metal detector can be variably used in dry and wet environments. It ensures best test results for packaged or unpackaged piece goods. VARICONcompact safely checks for any contaminants enclosed in the product such as steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal, e.g. aluminum.
To suit the area of installation the system is available with a modular belt (wet area) or a flat belt (dry area). The conveyor belts are available with variable belt widths. You may choose between the following standard sizes: 300 or 400 mm. The belt control is fitted with a conveyor belt stop for metal detection.
For easy and thorough cleaning the VARICONcompact series has a hygienic design. Quality which is reflected in IFS and HACCP certifications. The VARICONcompact comes with IP65 protection. Higher IP ratings are optionally available.
Area of Use
- Detection of steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metal such as aluminum in the food industry
- Metal detection coil: GLS
- Digital signal processing and quartz-stable search frequencies
- Latest microprocessor technology with self-monitoring, self-calibration and temperature compensation
- Combined control and operating unit
- Product compensation with teach function
- Multiple product memory
- Special EMC combi filter to suppress external interferences
- HACCP and IFS conform quality monitoring: Password-protected system logbook and menu-driven validation system
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Multifrequency technology for an optimized sensitivity
- Warning device combination (signal lamp + horn): Error display, error and metal display
- Warning device (2 signal lamps + horn): Error display, error and metal display, AuditCheck
- Mobile conveyor with four lockable guide rollers: Ø 125 mm
- Lateral guiding bars
- Variable conveyor speed
- Various interfaces: Ethernet TCP/IP, RS232, RS485, Profibus
- Reporting via BRAIN2 Software
Maximum belt load
- 10 kg with a belt speed of up to 1.0 m/s
- 20 kg with a belt speed of up to 0.5 m/s
- Inspection of piece goods, packaged and unpackaged products
- -20 °C to +80 °C
- -10 °C to +40 °C
- 25% to 85% rF, non-condensing
- Metal detection coil GLS with combined control and operating unit for conveyor and metal detector
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.