Vision inspection system ClassCheck
Defects such as mechanical damages and visual defects are detected and non-conforming products rejected. This allows to evaluate and classify the product quality. ClassCheck can be easily integrated which enhances the quality in the process and of the product itself.
Products not conforming with the quality requirements are rejected.
A classification of up to 100 objects per minute and per lane, and continuous monitoring and adjustment of parameters in the manufacturing or processing process contribute to enhanced productivity.
Area of Use
- Product integrity check (completeness, shape, no spoilage)
- Optical analysis of surfaces or textures
- Ensuring a constant product quality which also meets consumer expectations
- Evaluation and classification of the product quality, e.g. appearance, completeness, intactness, color deviations
- Increase in productivity due to automated processes
- Easy to integrate in monitoring software or a company's own ERP system
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- Continuous process optimization:
- Ideal database for analyzing and optimizing upstream processes
- Complete tracking of production data: Archiving of images and production history
- Hygienically flawless control without touching
- Synchronous inspection on parallel running lanes
- Reliable sorting out of non-conforming products
- Asynchronous checking on several lanes possible
- Remote support via Internet or secure website
|Functions||Control of products and objects based on defined criteria|| – Evaluation and classification of the product quality based on appearance, completeness, intactness or color deviations|
– No deformation
– Minimum distance between products and objects
|Product dimensions of sliced product package|| Max. width and length of package contour: |
250 mm x 250 mm
Package height: As from 3 mm
Package distance: at least half a package
| Variable product presentation in the package: |
individually, stacked or similar
|Housing||Hygienic design|| – EHEDG-certified|
– Inclined planes to allow cleaning water to drain easily
– No risk of glass splinters as per HACCP directive
|IP rating||IP65||All optical components are integrated in a tightly sealed stainless steel housing|
|Recommended belt speed||45 m/min.||Up to 100 packages/min. per lane|