Other than traditional labels, linerless material can be printed with a variable length. This allows you to save time and material during labeling. The material which is perfectly matched to thermal direct printing is linerless. This makes it much more economical as compared to alternatives with backing material. Yet another highlight for you: Flexible use.
Linerless allows flexible use: At the service counter you can label goods together and seal them in the packaging or label prepacked fresh food in the self-service area.
Benefit from perfectly matched labeling processes in thermal direct process. Bizerba linerless labels are optimally aligned to and manufactured for the application with a Bizerba linerless printer with and without cutter.
- Outstanding thermal sensitivity in two quality levels
- Gentle to the thermal printhead due to special surfaces
- Ideal adhesion on different packaging materials due to high quality permanent adhesive
- Optimal unwinding due to adhesive repellent surface coating
- For print speeds of up to 250 mm/s for industrial use
- Available in the retail standard widths 58 mm/2" or 80 mm/3"
- Easy handling due to patented adhesive-free edge of 10 mm
- Pre-printable in multiple colors
- Free from phenol or bisphenol
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.