Dual scale CWL Max
The CWL Max is a top performer of the dynamic scales in the logistics area. Available as a dual or triple scale, the weighing system particularly shows its strength by reducing distances between packages when working with different package sizes.
As a result the output of this dynamic scale, as compared to a single scale system, can be significantly increased without affecting the overall length and belt speed of the system. Consequently, you benefit from a higher package throughput.
The CWL Max meets the requirements for verification as an automatic catchweigher (ACW) and as an automatic checkweigher (AChW).
Area of Use
The dynamic dual or triple in-motion scale with weighing ranges of 30 kg, 32 kg and 60 kg can be used for:
- Filling quantities and piece weight control
- Check on completeness and quality control
- Product recognition through scanner station (barcode)
- Integrated volume measuring
- Integration into sorting applications
- Integration in infeed lines (e.g. automatic stocks)
- Integration ins systems to parcel shipping
- Increased package throughput by making use of two or three weighing systems
- Robust design combined with durable construction
- Configurable program processes for presence control and commissioning control (e.g. counting)
- Totaling and print release without external PLC control
- Plus/minus tolerance check with variable parameter records
- Production error recognition
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Industry 4.0: Intelligent solutions for more success
Our innovative products support you in designing your company of tomorrow.
The weighing system is supplied with a control cabinet which adjusts to your installation requirements and which can be fitted with or without frequency converter.
A stable frame and smooth-running conveyor technology are the basis for fast and accurate weight establishment with an approved interval of 3000e. The strain gauge technology allows easy installation and trouble-free operation.
The system can be easily operated when combined with the iS50 terminal which also impresses by its large display, a wide range of communication interfaces and especially by the fast establishment of weight values via the integrated analog digital converters.
- Different interface options such as Ethernet, Profinet, Profibus DP, RS232, RS422, USB, static inputs and outputs
- Different belt dimensions and transport heights
- Different transport speeds
- Low-noise belts
- Light barriers
- Version with or w/o cover for system
- Remote control cabinet
- Frequency converter
- PLC incl. programming
|Applications|| Automatic scale for single weighings|
(ACW) as catchweigher with Y (a)
Automatic checkweigher (AChW) as
checkweigher with XIII(1)
|Metrologically approved version in accordance with MID up to 3000e|
|Device version|| Aluminum / steel lacquered|
Protection type IP54
| 4-cell technology|
Inclined position up to 20° possible
|Package size|| Depends on the size of the |
weighing conveyor belt units
|Min. package height 20mm for standard light barrier|
|Display||Application terminal iS50|| - 7“ full-screen color display with membrane keyboard|
- Large numeric display
|Weighing ranges|| 30 kg / 10 g|
32 kg / 10 g
60 kg / 20 g
| Minimum load Y(a): 200 g / minimum load XXII(1): 3000 g|
Minimum load Y(a): 200 g / minimum load XXII(1): 3000 g
Minimum load Y(a): 400 g / minimum load XXII(1): 3000 g
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.