Volume measuring and weighing system DWS 510/520 static
Specially designed for small and medium throughputs of up to 500 packages per hour, DWS static determines barcode, volume and weight in a single work step providing all relevant data for calculating freight and creating freight papers at the press of a button.
Area of Use
- DWS 510 static for rectangular products
- DWS 520 static for odd-shaped products
- smaller and medium-sized throughputs of up to 500 packages per hour
- complete data recording (volume, weight, identification)
- Determination of barcode, volume and weight in a single work step
- DWS 510 static for rectangular products and DWS 520 static for odd-shaped products
- Weighing ranges: 30 kg/10 g and 60 kg/20 g legal for trade OIML R71/129
- ID number input via barcode or interface
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- own colors according to RAL standard
- mobile version
- input keyboard for identification number
|Variants||DWS 510 static DWS 520 static|| for rectangular products|
for odd-shaped products
|Product dimensions|| min. 50 x 50 x 50 mm|
max. 1100 x 700 x 700 mm (DWS 510)
1200 x 800 x 800 mm (DWS 520)
|Special dimensions: object length of up to 2600 mm possible|
|Weighing range||30 kg / 60 kg||4-cell strain gauge technology|
|Measuring accuracy|| +/- 5 mm|
e=10g / e=20g
|Approvals|| OIML R 129/R71, NTEP, certificates corresponding to MID and NAWI|
| Metrological approvals|
|package throughput||500 packs/hour||Measuring time < 1.5 s|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)