Semi-automatic vertical slicer VS12 A
Semi-automatic premium vertical slicer. Depositing without touching for maximum hygiene and optimal presentation.
The membrane keyboard with intuitive operating symbols ensures easy operation. Depositing patterns can be comfortably configured via direct keys and most frequently used keys can be permanently stored.
Area of Use
- The VS 12 A is a perfect choice for manual slicing at the sales counter or for catering tasks where hygiene and product presentation are essential.
- Bizerba precision in terms of surface and mechanical design
- Drain on slicing system and raised lip leak protection for liquids for a cleaner work environment
- Hygienically perfect design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe stainless steel and Ceraclean® attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Powerful Bizerba motor optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Perfect, hygienic portions and stacks also directly onto paper or foil
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Round depositing, optionally also for rectangular products ensuring appealing product presentation
Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean® blade
- Cheese blade
- Bread blade
- Remnant holder variants: smooth, checkered, with spikes
- Round platter
- 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 520 x 433 mm / 20.5” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 673 x 878 x 506 mm / 26.5" x 34.6" x 19.9"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Without depositing arm:
- Round: Ø 225 mm / 8.9”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 260 mm / 10.2”
- With depositing arm:
- Round: Ø 180 mm / 7.1”
- Height: 175 mm / 6.9”
- Width: 240 mm / 9.4”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Infinitely adjustable, without depositing arm: 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Infinitely adjustable, with depositing arm: 0.5 - 8 mm / 0.02 - 0.3”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)