Manual vertical slicer VSP
This manual vertical slicer offers you a unique high-end performance package. Simplify your processes with the intelligent support SmarterSlicing: The digital display will automatically indicate you when it's time to clean, sharpen or maintain the VSP. Your benefits: You ensure high quality of your products and optimize your processes.
In addition to the intelligent, energy-saving Emotion® drive technology the integrated portion scale will save you time and costs: Slices are counted automatically and indicated with the weight on the touch screen. You may also control the blade speed on the touch screen.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- SmarterSlicing functions:
- Cleaning, sharpening and maintenance icons
- Transparent monitoring and central data management
- Illumination: Optional visual display showing the current device mode
- Hygienic design:
- Tool-free disassembly
- Removable, dishwasher-safe Ceraclean® parts
- Large distance between blade and motor tower for easy cleaning by hand
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Fine adjustment of slice thickness between 0 - 3 mm
- Innovative blade cover: Intelligent quick-lock system for easy assembly
- The product contains software which was developed from the OpenSSL project for use in the OpenSSL tool kit (http://www.openssl.org/).
- The product contains cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com)
- Variant with integrated portion scale
- Individual equipment:
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, channeled, bread blade, stainless steel blade
- Carriage and remnant holder variants
- Product guides even for bias cut
- Installation via installation bars, feet or lifting device
- Exclusive Ceraclean® surface finish
- Flex combinations: Slicer with integrated metrologically approved retail scale
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 100-120 V; 50/60 Hz; 1.9-2.3 A (single-phase alternating current with Emotion®)
- 220-240 V; 50/60 Hz; 1.0 A (single-phase alternating current with Emotion®)
- Anodized aluminum
- Bizerba Ceraclean® (optional)
Outer dimensions L x W x H
- 628 x 572 x 432 mm
Installation area L x W
- 520 x 430 mm
Work area L x W
- 667 x 712 x 438 mm
- 330 mm
- 160-300 rpm
- Quadratic (W x H): 260 x 180 mm
- Round: Ø 225 mm
- 0-24 mm (infinitely adjustable)
- 0-3 mm (fine adjustment)
Various VSP variants available. Technical data of variants upon request.
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.