Manual vertical slicer VSC280
Powerful all-rounder for kitchen and selling - high performance in a small space
Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user.
Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can be mounted in a flash. The Ceraclean® surface finish is very easy to clean.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable for space-saving installation in kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- Ergonomic and accurate: 10° blade angle and largest blade opening - multi-talent for all products to be sliced. Slice thickness fine adjustment ensures waver-thin slices.
- Robust: VSC280 is our entry-level class made of precision components and drive technology from the professional sector.
- Energy efficiency : Our Emotion® drive technology ensures a long service life of electrical components.
- Safe and simple: Operation and disassembly for cleaning are child's play without the need of tools. The blade is protected at all times!
- Durable and hygienic: Lifelong durability and optimal protection against microorganisms thanks to a Ceraclean® surface and fiber-reinforced composites (ETL-Sanitation-Label)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Minimal energy consumption
With Emotion® Bizerba sets new standards in terms of cutting power and energy efficiency. No other drive concept combines minimal energy consumption - particularly in idle cycle - with the most powerful motor for manual slicers in this class.
- Investment protection due to longer service life of the drive
- Gentle handling of food since depositing area hardly heats up
Bizerba sharpeners are separate units representing no hygiene risk during sharpening. Of course, same as with all other removable parts, this sharpener can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Hollow-ground blade, hard chromium-plated
- Hollow-ground blade, Ceraclean®
- Cheese blade, hard chromium-plated
- Blade covers, open or closed
- Remnant holder plates, with spikes or smooth
- Product fixation device
- Rubber bars or feet
- Portion scale can be integrated, verifiable with Bizerba K-Flex system
- 120 V / 200 V
- Bizerba Ceraclean®
- fiber-reinforced composite
Installation area L x W
- 503 x 371 mm / 19.8” x 14.6”
Maximum dimensions L x W x H
- 618 x 687 x 426 mm / 23.4" x 27.0" x 16.8"
- 280 mm / 11.0”
- 10° angle
- Height: 130 mm / 5.0"
- Width: 230 mm / 9.1”
- Round: 170 mm / 6.7"
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 20 mm / 0 - 0.8”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.