Weigh price labeling system GLM-Emaxx 50/70
Exact weighing, accurate labeling – and saving a great deal of time. The GLM-Emaxx is a fully automatic labeling device of space-saving design which has mainly proved successful as entry level class.
Another highlight is the high quality, easy-to-clean frame of the GLM-Emaxx.
Area of Use
- Entry-level class for small throughput
- with external operating terminal for 50 or 70 packages per minute
- can be used with manual feed, but can also be integrated into existing automatic production lines for fully automatic price labeling
- Output up to 70 packages/minute
- Thermal direct and thermal transfer print
- Printing of UNICODE fonts
- 2GB memory on board for article and layout data
- Program updates, line backups, backup and service printouts are possible with the external USB port
- The internal USB port can be used for logging of process data, e.g. for statistical evaluations.
- Printing and processing of any one-dimensional and two-dimensional standard barcodes, among other things data matrix and QR code
- Easy change of label roll
- Servicing of printer unit without tools (e.g. when replacing the thermal bar, pressure roller).
- Scanner connection
- Remote service
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Up to two labelers can be connected to the GLM-Emaxx which can be fitted with air-jet or piston application.
Via an external 12" Touch screen operating terminal all required PLU data can be recorded. This enables staff to centrally monitor and control the labeling process.
Another highlight is the high quality, easy-to-clean frame of the GLM-Emaxx. Furthermore there are many accessories. The standard scope of delivery includes three belts, available as divided or closed version which can be replaced w/o tools. This reduces costs and increases the print quality.
The new PC-based hardware provides more memory space and fast label data processing. Additional data for the LMIV is printed w/o performance loss.
- Thermal transfer unit
- Print width 104 mm
- Applicators: Air-jet, piston
- Rejection function up to 2 kg
- Rotation and alignment station for products of up to 6 kg
- Alignment rails
|Weighing ranges|| 6 kg|
| Verification scale interval 2 g (optionally 1g), min. FPV 500/150 g|
Verification scale interval 1/2 g, min. FPV 150 g
Verification scale interval 2 g, min. FPV 500 g
|Weighing belt dimensions|| 300 mm x 300 mm (W x L)|
300 mm x 400 mm (W x L)
300 mm x 700 mm (W x L)
| for 3/6 kg, 6 kg, 12 kg scales|
for 3/6 kg, 6 kg, 12 kg scales
for 3/6 kg, 6 kg scales
|Printing technology|| Printing process|
| Thermal direct (optionally thermal transfer) |
8 dot/mm (optionally 12 dot/mm)
80 mm (optionally 104 mm)
max. 250 mm/s
|Labeler|| Label size|
Thermal transfer ribbon
| min. W 30 mm x 30 mm to W 100 mm x 100 mm (depending on applicator type, further dimensions available as special version)|
Core diameter 76 mm (optionally 40 mm)
Outer diameter 300 mm
Core diameter 25,4 mm
Outer diameter 81 mm
|Labeler setting|| Heigh adjustment|
|Labeling capacity||max. 50 ppm/ 70 ppm||Depending on device version, weight, package type and label size|
|Display / operating panel||12" LCD display with touch screen functions|
|Labeling technology|| Air-jet labeler|
| Compressed air supply 6 bar, for top or bottom labeler |
Compressed air supply 6 bar for top or bottom labeler
For bottom labeler only
|Package size|| min. 40 mm x 40 mm x > 1 mm (W x L x H)|
max. 300 mm x 400 mm x 250 mm (W x L x H)
max. 300 mm x 400 mm x 250 mm (W x L x H)
max. 300 mm x 700 mm x 250 mm (W x L x H)
| Depending on weighing conveyor dimensions|
GLM-Emaxx 70 with 300 mm weighing belt
GLM-Emaxx 50 with 400 mm weighing belt
GLM-Emaxx 50 with 700 mm weighing belt
|Barcode versions||all common barcode versions||EAN/UPC 8, EAN/UPC 13, EAN/UPC 128, Code 2/5 int., Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, PDF 417, PDF 417 mit AI, GS1 DataBar Omni, GS1 DataBar, Data Matrix, QR-Code|
|Supply voltage||230V/ 50 cycles||One phase|
|Operating temperature||0°C to +40°C||Standby to -10°C|
|Protection class|| IP 20|
Scale, transport, control cabinet
|Memory||2 GB||Compact flash card|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)