Label dispenser LDI 20
The LDI 20... is in a class of its own when it comes to labeling of products in trays and cartons. This system offers maximum flexibility for various package formats and labels.
Area of Use
- Automatic labeling of fruit and vegetable products
- Processing of different label formats using just one label dispenser
- Easy operation and system maintenance
- Automatic label positioning by means of an optical sensor and automatic positioning of the label dispenser
- During a roll change the applicator adjusts automatically
- Processing of up to 15 different formats
- Saving of articles and favorites
- The backing paper is shredded and collected in a bin. This reduces the volume of paper waste to a minimum
- Centralized control and operation of up to 14 label dispensers
- Easy data transfer via USB
- Open interface to higher ranking systems via Ethernet
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Industry 4.0: Intelligent solutions for more success
Our innovative products support you in designing your company of tomorrow.
- Flexible applicator size:
- A1, label width: 15-24 mm
- A2, label width: 18-50 mm
- Discharge belt (length 600/1200/1800 or 2400mm)
- Light sensor for discharge belt
|Applicator||Step motor driven|
|Applicator A1|| Dispenser C21|
|Applicator A2|| Dispenser C32|
|Label roll|| Outer diameter: 240 mm|
Roll core: 76 mm
|Positioning of label dispenser||Automatically|
|Package size||Fruit insert trays, cartons, fruit and vegetable boxes|| L x W x H:|
Min. 200x100x50 mm
Max. 600x400x350 mm
|Labeling speed||up to 300 labels/min.||Per applicator|
|Power supply||400V/50Hz||Three-phase current + neutral + protective conductor|
|Operating temperature||5°C to 40°|
|IP rating||IP20||Optional IP65|
|Display and operating unit||9.7" touchscreen|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.