Facing up to challenges
The high quality of our products, services and processes is the result of systematic global quality management.
The Bizerba sites are certified according to international standards – for example ISO 9001:2015. Our process-oriented organization is considered exemplary, and production is very efficient and flexible.
In the sense of an ongoing improvement process we attach great importance to operative quality assurance. By means of constant improvement measures, market analyses as well as modern problem solving and quality management methods we ensure steady improvement of our products and services in order to inspire our customers. Furthermore, across the corporation we have oriented our structures towards flat hierarchies, clear responsibilities and faster decision-making.
Certified competence and quality
Various certifications, authorisations and accreditations, which are regularly reviewed and updated, ensure the competence and quality of Bizerba – and help us stand out from the competition.
- Quality management system certified according to ISO 9001 since 1992; and currently certified according to ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental management system according to EMAS since 1995, since February 2002 according to EN ISO - 14001
- Occupational health and safety management system according to OHSAS 18001
- Energy management system in accordance with EN ISO – 50001 since 2014
- DAkkS-accredited calibration laboratory for non-automatic electromechanical weighing instruments as per EN ISO/IEC 17025 since 1996
- DAkkS-accredited test laboratory for EMC and electrical safety as per EN ISO/IEC 17025 since 1991
- Permission to perform the conformity assessment procedure
- For non-automatic weighing instruments in accordance with EU Directive 2014/31/EU
- For automatic weighing instruments in accordance with EU Directive 2014/32/EU
- For electromagnetic compatibility EU Directive 2014/30/EU
- For voltage limits EU Directive 2014/35/EU (low-voltage directive)
- For machinery EU Directive 2006/42/EC
- For explosion-proof equipment Explosion Protection Directive 2014/34/EU
- Recognition of the Underwriters Laboratories UL-Data-Accept program for UL60950-1 and UL508
- Ongoing external and internal quality, safety, energy and environmental audits
- Regular production and factory inspections by national and international customers, authorities and notified bodies