Mincer FW N22/82
Compact commercial meat mincer for sales counter and preparation area
Even though the cutting process is gentle, it can still produce up to 350 kilograms of mince per hour. A completely solid stainless steel constructed commercial meat mincer with seamless welding. No edges or areas where product can be trapped. This also applies to the product tray. Alternatively if you are looking for a higher output commercial meat mincer then consider the Carneoline FW N32/98. Capable of mincing up to 1100 kilograms per hour, ideal for preparation rooms or large kitchens.
Additionally the commercial meat mincer is compact and can be displayed on a counter top. Shoppers can see the machine in action and see the mince that is produced. For that genuine complete freshness that will instil confidence into shoppers immediately. This is a classic example of Germany technology that is built to last without compromising on function or aesthetics.
We would gladly visit you at your place of business to demonstrate this compact but robust machine. Feel free to contact us and we will ask your local area Bizerba representative to contact you. We sell direct so you can be sure you are getting the service you deserve.
Area of Use
- Where shoppers are looking for freshness, ground meat or tartar should be prepared in front of their eyes. And the compact FW-N 22/82 is the perfect fit.
- If you offer high quality, fresh ingredients, also ground meat, vegetables and other food should be processed "à la minute".
- Gentle cutting process with the Bizerba worm solution; available for all customary cutting systems
- Robust, with s/s housing, worm, and built with high protection for a long service life
- Front side operation with exchangeable worm housing to meet highest hygienic regulations
- Seamlessly welded, thick-walled product tray
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Splash guard
- High product tray, volume 13.5 l
- Cutting sets Longlife (Enterprise) and Unger 3/5-part design - also with LICO blades
- 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 220 V / 400 V three-phase current
- Stainless steel
Installation area (L x W)
- 215 x 305 mm / 8.5" x 12.0"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 365 x 349 x 478 mm / 14.4" x 13.7" x 18.8" (small feed pan)
- 423 x 443 x 478 mm / 17.7" x 17.4" x 18.8" (large feed pan)
- 8.3 l / 2.2 G (small feed pan)
- 13.5 l / 3.6 G (large feed pan)
Throughput performance max.
- up to 350 kg/h (771.6 lb/hour)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.