Basic retail scale SC II 800
Counter top retail scale for assisted sales
There are currently seven variants of the system class retail scales, however you maybe looking for a slightly higher end PC based retail scale, you may want to consider our X-Class or K-Class retail scales. Alternatively on the other end of the spectrum we have the EC range . These units have the basic functions required, they are slightly less technical but are fully compliant and will enable you to get the job done cost effectively.
The retail scale SC II range is extremely flexible, due to the number of differing variants. This range will cover every conceivable retail task that maybe required. To include but not limited to, weighing, labelling, printing and of course with a cash drawer can be used as a cash register & scale. The series also includes a self service scale, hanging scales and optional and additional displays for up selling and cross selling.
No matter what your retail scale requirements maybe we will have a solution for you. Each unit is built to last in Germany with our expertise spanning back over 150 years. We now operate in over 120 countries globally. If you would like a personal visit from one of our advisers then why not contact us today. We offer free site surveys and consultation visits with no obligation quotes.
Area of Use
- Counter retail scale
- Cash register
- Price labeling
- Data maintenance
- Perfect weighing performance over a large spectrum
- Fast processor and plenty of memory
- Backlit graphic display
- Freely configurable and flexibly assignable tactile or membrane keyboards
- Energy-saving components
- Various interfaces
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Appealing and functional design
- Different designs
- Available in light grey
Low power consumption thanks to:
- LED backlit displays
- Internal power supply unit
- Large model variety of SC II family
- Linerless, label and receipt print
- Flexible standard software for different operating modes (assisted retail sales, price labeling, inventory, selling, cash register)
- Connection to external battery pack (12 V)
- Linerless printer
- Cash register drawer
- Print speed
- EAN/UPC barcodes
- Graphic-capable, printing of logos possible
- Upper/lower case and several font sizes / fonts
- LCD dot matrix display with LED backlighting, color: Orange
- Membrane keyboard
- Freely programmable
- Assisted sales and quick service, cash register functions with amount tendered/change operation, manual or automatic price labeling, with or without addition, weight and fixed price labeling, pre-setting of number of pieces for automatic printing
- Floating sales via direct operating keys
- RJ12 (cash register drawer)
- -10 °C to +40 °C
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.