Industrial slicer A550
Unique in its class - fully automatic slicer with integrated weighing technology for portioning and weighing of individual slices
Area of Use
- For industrial throughput where numerous different products must be sliced and flexible and easy conversion are needed
- Due to its minimal space requirement and mobility the A550 can be placed virtually anywhere
- Concept of stationary high performance lines from exact weight slicing to packaging
- Slicing, fanning or stacking of almost any kind of sausage meats and cheeses - and usually without having to pre-frost.
- Compact construction, ideal for use in smaller rooms and relocation in wet area for cleaning purposes.
- Particularly easy, ergonomic and safe handling during production and cleaning; quickly available with flexible locations.
- Perfect target weight control with tendency control for exact number of slices.
- _statistics.BRAIN allows easy reporting of production parameters and line performance.
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
For perfect slices product must be optimally guided. Bizerba offers a broad portfolio of function variants. Should further adjustments be necessary, our Bizerba applications team for Food Processing Machines will work on a solution.
Connection to _statistics.BRAIN:
_statistics.BRAIN collects production data in an SQL database. Collected data can be evaluated in a targeted manner based on tasks focused by the user and be printed in form of reports.
- 200 - 240 V three-phase current
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Stainless steel
Installation area (L x W)
- 1381 x 800 mm / 54.4" x 31.5"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- 2320 x 800 x 1835 mm / 91.3" x 31.5" x 72.2"
- 420 mm / 16.5"
- Without scale: 40 - 250 slices/min.
- When using a scale: 40 - 200 slices/min.
- Round: Ø 40 - 180 mm / 1.6" - 7.1”
- Height: 30 - 180 mm / 1.2" - 7.1”
- Width: 50 - 210 mm / 2.0" - 8.3"
- Length: 600 mm / 23.6"
Slice thickness adjustment
- 0.5 - 50mm / 0.02 - 2.0”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)