Industrial software _connect.BRAIN
Standardized BX-Net language for communication with Bizerba devices
Area of Use
- The communication tool _connect.BRAIN integrates Bizerba industrial scales, checkweighers, labeling systems and printers into the existing process and software world.
- Standard EDP connection of all Bizerba Industry devices
- Common communication language (GX-NET)
- Fail-proof communication layer (used for many years)
- APP access via _connect.BRAIN web service
- Various standard interfaces: 2File, 2DB, 2SAP, DCOM, ActiveX, Web service (SOAP and REST)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
Standardized BX-NET language for communication with Bizerba devices Programming via BCS (DCOM server) or ActiveX - control element (BCC) Programming example in different languages
Receiving and sending of data and control commands in form of XML files with BX-NET commands to connected Bizerba devices.
Storing of spontaneous device data in a SQL server or an access file. File export function to the file formats CSV, XLS, MDB.
Basis for storage of weight values via _connect.BRAIN in SAP. From the SAP side, depending on the application, different SAP components must be used or customized (by programming). The SAP Packing table is supported w/o Z component if the destination in SAP is created.
Virtual, metrologically approved data storage
- GD, GH, GLP, GS, GV, GLM-I, GLM-E, GLM-B, GLM-P, GLM-L, GLF, GLM-E Retail, GLM-Imaxx, GLM-Ievo
- CWM, CWE, CWD, CWP, CWF
- BT, EL, WM, CWL-Eco, ITC1, ITC2, ITC-S, ITE, ITS, ITL, ITU, MCE, MCI, ST, NTScale, iS50, eS10, iS20, iS30, CWA, A&D GX-K, A&D FX, WM-T, Siemens 3964R, scanner, terminal, ADDI-DATA IO card
- BVS-I maxx
Computer and processor
Processor with 800 Megahertz (MHz) or better.
Server (_statistics.BRAIN): Computer and processor with 1,500 Megahertz (MHz) or better
Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
At least 2 GB main memory, recommended 4 GB main memory
approx. 300 Megabytes (MB). Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk.
Server (_statistics.BRAIN): approx. 1.2 Gigabyte (GB). Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk. Additional hard disk space to create databases and database backups.
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x32/x64 edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Edition
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8*
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate) x32/x64 Edition SP1
- Microsoft Windows Vista (Business, Enterprise, Ultimate) x32/x64 edition SP1
* Microsoft Windows 8 RT is no longer supported
* Constraints Express version: Due to the database constraints (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 2 or max 4 GB) up to 2.5 million weighings may be stored
Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software