Industrial software _dataMaintenance.BRAIN
With the master data maintenance tool _dataMaintenance.BRAIN you can centrally create and maintain PLU data including label parameters and send them to Bizerba devices. Only verified data is loaded for production.
Area of Use
- Central master data management including user management
- Simple article maintenance
- Flexible working with Bizerba devices
- Implementation of European Food Information Regulations via easy data input of nutrition facts tables
- Simple configuration of 2D code contents such as an Internet address included in a QR code
- Quality gate as an article release step in your production process
- Automatic data synchronization of the Bizerba devices
- Synchronization of device times
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
With the use of _dataMaintenance.BRAIN your devices have consistent (uniform) data such as articles and texts. Easy data management with user-dependent rights and quality gates improves your workflows. This helps you prevent incorrect labels and thus resulting complaints.
|System requirements||Computer and processor||Processor with 1000 MHz or better, i5, i7 or Xeon recommended|
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|RAM||At least 2 GB (4 GB recommended)|
|Hard disk|| Approx. 300 MB|
Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk.
|Supported operating systems|| Microsoft Windows® (x32/x64)|
|Editions|| Edition Basic|
| up to 9 individual connections|
up to 39 individual connections
no limitations of individual connections
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.