Industrial software _portionControl.BRAIN
Optimize your manual filling process with _portionControl.BRAIN
Due to the networking of up to 14 scales per line you can centrally manage and control them in an industrial terminal. Weight values are stored in the central database.
Area of Use
- Fast, manual weighing of portions
- Optimal filling (no over or underfilling)
- Central management and control function
- Easy operation of scale
- Easy portioning with LED display of optimal weight on the scale
- Central management of article data, tare values and tolerance limits
- Up to 14 scales per line can be connected
- Minimization of giveaway
- Saving costs and time due to quick weight detection
- Constant quality due to limitation of fill quantities
- Statistical data of each individual work station (production progress, production times, production weighing data and line efficiency) can be exported.
- Connection of Bizerba checkweighers
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
The _portionControl.BRAIN software combined with a _portionControl scale, central network approach, high accuracy and instant weight detection provides you with the perfect filling workstation.
Send articles, tare values and tolerance limits from the iS70 terminal to the weighing stations. Depending on the scale being connected, tolerance limits are optimally shown by an integrated LED display or via bar graph. Increase throughput with _portionControl.BRAIN and be up-to-date on the efficiency of each work station and the tasks of your staff. Thanks to the intuitive user-friendly system users become quickly familiar with the system without special training.
|System requirements||Computer and processor||iS70 terminal with Intel Celeron 847E 1.1 GHz or higher|
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels or higher|
|RAM||at least 4 GB|
|Hard disk||Approx. 20 GB. Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk.|
|Supported operating systems|| Microsoft Windows® (x32/x64)|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.