Industrial software _statistics.BRAIN
Recording, statistical processing and clearly arranged presentation of weight and inspection data
As early as in goods receiving you ensure the quality of delivered pre-packed products, raw materials, parts or packaging material by simple sampling plans according to ISO 2859. You avoid receiving underweight packages, raw material batches as well as low-quality goods.
Area of Use
- Goods receiving, production and shipping:
- central backup and archiving of data
- decentralized recording of data
- online visualization of data
- selective analysis and reporting of data
- compliance with legal requirements (prepack regulations)
- Monitoring: Graphical online monitoring
- Interface Dynamic Weighing: 100 % check
- Attribute check: Random sampling with ST terminals
- Automatic reporting: Automatic, cyclic evaluation of data and sending of defined reports via e-mail (more than 60 reports available)
- Data import: Manual and automatic import of users, material, packaging, etc.
- Data export: Manual and automatic export of master and result data
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
For optimal data management there are several masks, e.g. for master data maintenance of users, user groups, shifts, material, tolerance systems, sampling plans. In addition, alarms and operating material data (machines, testing aids, packaging) and transaction data (material inspection plans) may be managed.
- Statistical process control
- Central statistics evaluation of your production lines
- Central data back-up
- Reports to support the optimization of give-away
- Central proof of metal detector audits and found foreign objects
- Production line comparison
- Reduction in complaints
Central management of master data (users, user groups, shifts, material, tolerance systems, random sampling plans and alarms), operating resource data (machinery, testing equipment, packaging) and movement data (material inspection plans), central statistical evaluation and reports, central tools archiving and data backup.
Graphical online monitoring, e.g. using histograms, over time graph of average value and net weight, concurrent logging of random sampling, alarm monitoring on PC.
Manual and automatic import (also as service) of the following master data: Users, materials, packaging (fixed tare, tare mean value), attributes, material inspection plan. Formats: CSV, Excel (2000, 2003, 2007 compatible), Access (2000, 2003, 2007 compatible), SQL server.
Manual and automatic export (including as service) for:
- Master data: Users, material, packaging (tare), shifts, attributes, alarms
- Data results: Single weighings, statistical values of single random samples, alarms occurred, device report, statistics on materials, machines, batches and shifts
Formats: CSV, Excel (2000, 2003, 2007 compatible), Access (2000, 2003, 2007 compatible).
Interface dynamic weighing
100% check, i.e. Bizerba devices Gx, GLM-I, CWx or iS50, CWL Eco, ST, ITU, WM via recording data record.
Random sampling with ST terminal: Visual attributes and variable attributes as yes/no test, integral or dimensional conditions or intervals, date condition or interval (sell-by date) as well as text tables
Automatic, cyclical evaluations of data, as well as sending of defined reports to defined recipients (pdf file incl. saving in target directory or sending to defined email addresses, ouput at printer) Reports are generated on a time-controlled basis, at a defined time, weekly or monthly.
Via an I-point (e.g. iS70 / iS65 terminal) up to three lines may be monitored simultaneously. This can be done via various views such as give-away and throughput in %.
Computer and processor
Processor with 800 MHz or better, CPU i5, i7 or Xeon recommended
Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
At least 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
Approx. 300 MB. Part of this hard disk storage is released after installation if the original download package was removed from the hard disk.
Supported operating systems
Microsoft Windows® (x32/x64)
- Server 2012 / R2
- Server 2012
- Server 2008
- Server 2008 R2
- Windows 10 (Professional, Enterprise)
- Windows 8* / 8.1*
- Windows 7 (Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise)
- Windows Vista
(* Windows 8 RT is not supported)
Microsoft SQL Server:
- SQL server 2008
- SQL server 2008 Express*
- SQL server 2008 R2
- SQL server 2008 R2 Express*
- SQL server 2012
(* Limitations in the Express version. Due to the database constraints (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 2 or max 4 GB) up to 2.5 million weighings may be stored.)