Industrial-Software BRAIN2 Safety_Service
Your device backup at the right place
Area of Use
Automatic creation of backups (daily, weekly, monthly) for Bizerba checkweighers and weigh price labeler
- Creating central device backups directly at the device
- Sophisticated search and initialization of backups are not applicable, because backups are stored centrally in the database
- A backup of the device A can be loaded to an identical device B
- Minimizing restoration times
- Restoration via a backup
- Audit Trail (who loaded a restoration)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Who loaded the last backup?
BRAIN2 apps are protected by user ID and password. Backups cannot be removed or loaded to a device by unauthorized persons. Moreover, BRAIN2 also stores information on the person responsible for the last backup.
|Computer and processor|| Multi-core processor with 2 GHz |
(Intel i5, i7, i9 or Xeon CPU or compatible AMD CPUs recommended).
Ethernet, recommended 1000 Mbit
|Display||Monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|RAM||RAM with at least 12 GB, recommended 20 GB (if you use a terminal server where clients, server and database run on one hardware, we recommend 32 GB RAM)|
|Hard disk||Free hard disk capacity approx. 2 GB|
|Languages||German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovak, Slovenian, Dutch, Portuguese, simplified Chinese, Greek|
|Supported operating systems|| |
|Supported databases|| |
as well as Express versions of these editions*
* Restrictions in Express version. (1 CPU, 1 GB RAM, database 4 GB up to 10 GB) For smaller installations it is possible to install BRAIN2 and SQL Express Server on the client.
|Further information||Actual requirements and product functionality depend on your system configuration and your operating system. Certain features require a network connection. The communication with Bizerba devices requires the _connect.BRAIN software.|
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.