Metal detector VARICON+
Quick and reliable detection of all ferrous and non-ferrous metals in packaged and unpackaged piece goods.
Area of Use
- Detection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in the food industry
- GLS or GHF coil for a new dimension in detection sensitivity
- Stainless steel design with IP65 rating (optionally IP 66/IP 69) to meet the strict hygienic requirements in accordance with HACCP, IFS and BRC
- Maximum sensitivity and discriminatory capability while maintaining high resistance to interference Easy training of device for specific products; speeds adjustable
- Multi-product memory for up to 240 product faciliates the set-up process and optimizes the system’s overall performance
- _statistic.BRAIN software for reporting
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Already minor complaints concerning quality and health risks can seriously jeopardize a company's existence since a negative image in the eyes of consumers or in trade can have a dramatic impact on a company's sales and market share even years later.
More advantages of Bizerba metal detector VARICON+:
- Extremely reduced metal-free zone
- Available with multi-frequency technology for optimum product recognition
- Standard interface WS-Food
- Bizerba industrial software .BRAIN
- Separating system including pusher and reject bin
- Signal lamps and horns
Conveyor belt and metal detector; stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304), glass beaded finish, frame construction with four height-adjustable feet and fastening drill holes, stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304), glass beaded finish, drive, guide, and tension rollers; stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304). Drum motor drive with variable speeds and automatic thermal contact monitoring, sliding plate for the belt made of low-wear and coated melamine resin plate, conveyor belt made of white FDA quality polyester (PES): conveying side made of polyurethane (PUR), running side made of impregnated polyester fabric, operating side in conveying direction to the right .
- Size 1: 20 kg up to a belt width of 400 mm
- Size 2: 50 kg as from a belt width of 500 mm
left to right, right to left
Combined control and operating unit for conveyor belt and metal detector, factory-set belt stop in the event of metal detection, wiring,
Conveyor belt speed
0.2 m/sec, 0.4 m/sec, 0.6 m/sec, 1.0 m/sec; variable belt speed (-60 % to +30 %) optional
IP65 (jet-proof), optionally IP66/IP69, NEMA 4
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)