Volume measuring and weighing system DWS 510/520 static
Specially designed for small and medium throughputs of up to 500 packages per hour, DWS static determines barcode, volume and weight in a single work step providing all relevant data for calculating freight and creating freight papers at the press of a button.
Area of Use
- DWS 510 static for rectangular products
- DWS 520 static for odd-shaped products
- smaller and medium-sized throughputs of up to 500 packages per hour
- complete data recording (volume, weight, identification)
- Determination of barcode, volume and weight in a single work step
- DWS 510 static for rectangular products and DWS 520 static for odd-shaped products
- Weighing ranges: 30 kg/10 g and 60 kg/20 g legal for trade OIML R71/129
- ID number input via barcode or interface
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Industry 4.0: Intelligent solutions for more success
Our innovative products support you in designing your company of tomorrow.
- own colors according to RAL standard
- mobile version
- input keyboard for identification number
|Variants||DWS 510 static DWS 520 static|| for rectangular products|
for odd-shaped products
|Product dimensions|| min. 50 x 50 x 50 mm|
max. 1100 x 700 x 700 mm (DWS 510)
1200 x 800 x 800 mm (DWS 520)
|Special dimensions: object length of up to 2600 mm possible|
|Weighing range||30 kg / 60 kg||4-cell strain gauge technology|
|Measuring accuracy|| +/- 5 mm|
e=10g / e=20g
|Approvals|| OIML R 129/R71, NTEP, certificates corresponding to MID and NAWI|
| Metrological approvals|
|package throughput||500 packs/hour||Measuring time < 1.5 s|
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.