Bread slicer B100
Universal bread slicer for halving, quartering and individual slices with variable slice thickness
Area of Use
- Easily slices warm, soft bread, even hard and particularly thick dark bread crust and whole grain crust
- Clean slicing of whole nuts in the dough
- Self-service program with sophisticated safety technology to protect shopper from injuries
- Can be used anywhere thanks to its compact design, low-noise operation and common household AC power connection
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
Advantages of oil-free slicing
Oil-free slicing prevents mildew growth and the transfer of germs to the cut surface of fresh bread. Shelf-life is extended and cleaning is easier and quicker.
- Device for easy bagging of sliced bread
- Bench with mobile unit
- Diverse versions of product holders
- 120 V / 230 V
- Parts getting in contact with products are made of food grade materials
Installation area L x W
- Table: 455 x 610 mm / 17.9" x 24.0"
- Bench: 640 x 644 mm / 25.2" x 23.5"
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- Without bench: 995 x 684 x 555 mm / 39.2" x 26.9" x 21.8"
- With bench: 995 x 825 x 1259 mm / 39.2" x 32.5" x 49.6"
- 250 mm / 11.8”
- 60 - 100 slices per minute
Max. product size (L x W x H)
- Round: 300 x 300 x 150 mm / 9.9" x 9.9" x 5.9"
- Rectangular: 380 x 300 x 125 mm / 15.0" x 9.9" x 4.9"
Slice thickness adjustment
- gradually 3 - 30 mm / 0.1 - 1.2”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)