Manual gravity slicer GSP H
The manual premium gravity feed slicer sets worldwide standards in terms of ergonomics, hygiene, and safety.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- Sales counter
- The right carriage version for any application
- Drain on the slicing system and drain protection of liquids for a clean work station
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface
- Optional energy and safety package allows automatic blade start/stop via slice thickness adjustment and visualization of operating state
- Optional version with integrated portion scale up to 3kg/2g with touchscreen for weight display and control
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Bizerba sharpeners are separate units representing no hygiene risk during sharpening. Of course, same as with all other removable parts, this sharpener can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Sophisticated design, careful material selection and elegant solutions such as a lifting device for quick and easy cleaning by hand underneath the slicer.
The optional safety package "Illumination" shows the operator the machine operating state at a glance thus considerably reducing the risk of injury.
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3kg/2g with touchscreen for weight display and control
- Blade version for various products to be sliced
- Blade covers suit different product dimensions
- Carriage version adjusted to the product with product clamping, product holder and special product clamping devices such as product fences for tomatoes
- Product fixation device
- Installation with closed frame or on feet, optionally with lifting device
- Static portion scale
- Optional illuminated
- 120 V / 230 V
- anodized aluminum
- Bizerba Ceraclean® (optional)
- fiber-reinforced composite
- transparent plastics for food contact
Installation area L x W
- 532 x 478 mm / 20.9“ x 18.8“
Maximum dimensions L x W x H
- GSP H 0°: 770 x 769 x 567 mm / 30.3“ x 30.3“ x 22.3“
- GSP H 18° L: 801 x 751 x 562 mm / 31.5" x 29.6" x 22.1"
- GSP H 25° L: 809 x 906 x 574 mm / 31.9" x 35.7" x 22.6"
- GSP H 25° H: 808 x 908 x 598 mm / 31.8" x 35.7" x 23.5"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- Exception GSP H 0°: 350 mm / 13.8"
- 0°, 18° or 25° towards operator
- 40° angle
Maximum size of products to be sliced
- Height: between 126 and 246 mm / 5.0" - 9.7"
- Width: 290 mm / 11.4"
- Round: between 202 and 260 mm / 8.0" - 10.2"
The maximum product size depends on the carriage version. GSP H 0° has the largest product feed through, the GSP H 25° H the smallest.
Slice thickness adjustment
- Infinitely 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9"
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”