Manual vertical slicer VS12 F
Unique for large products to be sliced, powerful in manual mode
The core component is a powerful blade drive, optionally with intelligent motor control Emotion®. In addition, the VS12 F can be fitted with Ceraclean® surface which is easy to clean and ensures easy feeding of products to the blade.
Area of Use
- Particularly suitable as all-rounder for preparation areas, kitchens and cafeterias/canteens
- for the fresh meat counter
- Perfect hygienic design: Disassembly without tools, dishwasher-safe (Ceraclean®) attachment parts as well as open design for ease of cleaning
- Fine adjustment for slice thickness in range 0 – 3 mm
- Powerful Bizerba motor with intelligent motor control Emotion® with energy saving, low-noise operation and virtually no heating up of the depositing area
- Optional hygienic Ceraclean® surface
- Sharpening icon indicates that blade must be sharpened, depending on device type
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
- Carriage insertion plate for easy feeding of even sticky products such as raw meat
- Minimized risk potential since entire slicing area is covered during blade sharpening procedure
- Fine adjustment of components ensuring high quality of precise slices over the entire live cycle of the blade
- Operation is particularly easy thanks to a Ceraclean® surface with outstanding gliding properties, technically mature ergonomics and thus absolutely safe for the user. Removable parts are dishwasher safe and can also be easily cleaned by hand.
- Ceraclean® surface refinement
- Energy saving mode Emotion®
- Blade options: Ceraclean® blade, cheese blade, bread blade
- Version with integrated portion scale up to 3 kg / 2 g
- Product fixation device
- Variable cable outlet: Different mains cable outlet positions possible
- 120 / 230 V single-phase alternating current
- 100 - 120 / 220 - 240 V single-phase alternating current with Emotion®
- 400 V three-phase current
- anodized aluminum
- Ceraclean® (optional)
Installation area (L x W)
- 607 x 433 mm / 23.9” x 17.1”
Max. dimensions (L x W x H)
- VS12 F33: 669 x 739 x 479 mm / 26.3" x 29.1" x 18.9"
- VS12 F35: 845 x 791 x 515 mm / 33.3" x 31.1" x 20.3"
- VS12 F37: 918 x 863 x 496 mm / 36.1" x 34.0" x 20.1"
- 330 mm / 13.0”
- 350 mm / 13.8”
- 370 mm / 14.6”
- Round: Ø 270 mm / 10.6”
- VS12 F33 (H x W): 225 x 260 mm / 8.9” x 10.2”
- VS12 F35 (H x W): 260 x 315 mm / 10.2” x 12.4”
- VS12 F37 (H x W): 290 x 360 mm / 11.4” x 14.2”
Slice thickness adjustment
- Continuous 0 - 24 mm / 0 - 0.9”
- Fine setting 0 - 3 mm / 0 - 0.1”
- Brochure Service (PDF; 4 MB)