Vision inspection system SealSecure
Complete optical packaging inspection
SealSecure inspects seals of packages in regards of contamination and quality. In the event of a an error or an issue in production, an alarm alerts the operators so that the problem can be corrected immediately. SealSecure prevents rework operations on defective packaging, complaints, and/or product recalls due to seal integrity problems.
In addition to seal integrity guarantee, SealSecure automatically contributes to the total traceability of the product by archiving all images captured during production and by monitoring the packaging line with a regular output of production reports.
SealSecure is compatible with a wide range of packages.
Area of Use
- 100% control of contaminated sealing seams
- Contact-free and non destructive seal integrity inspection
- Prevents leaking packages
- Automatic sorting of products which do not correspond to reference criteria
- Modularity to integrate a wide variety of sensors according to control requirements
- Well suited for multi-format lines with automatic changes
- Robust optical and vision systems resulting from 30 years of Luceo expertise
- Compatible with a wide range of packages (thermoformed or top sealed trays and flow packs, seal area can be fully transparent, partly colored or printed)
- Upgradeable for future needs
- Hygienic design and time-saving cleaning
- Software for complete tracking of all products: Saving of images incl. date and time, counter, production and machine log
- Safe and easy operation:
- Intuitive user interface with color touch screen
- Offline parameter-setting allows manual adjustment of parameters based on saved images
- Easy installation on existing lines (max. 2 meters including rejection)
Product images and technical information could deviate and may not be available in your country.
Do you need more information or would you like to request a quote?
We look forward to your request.
- IP66 protection
- Air conditioning
- Further inspection function: Checking of product presence in a package
- Robot control
- Production control due to passing on of signals